WHEN WILL MY ITEMS BE SHIPPED?
To estimate when you can expect your order, please refer to the timeframe below. All of the items in our store are made-to-order, each item needs at least 7-9 business days for production and packing procedure. The shipping times in the table below apply to regions such as US, CA, AU, EU.
|Shipping option||Production time||Shipping time|
7-9 business days
|7-14 business days|
( Apply to orders with value from $75)
|14-21 business days|
|Standard shipping||10-21 business days|
- Please note that the shipping time to overseas states such as PR (Puerto Rico), HI (Hawaii), and AK (Alaska) will take 30-60 business days. Please do not choose and pay for the Fast shipping option for these states.
- All our shipments are provided with a tracking link. Please feel free to follow the tracking link to check your delivery status.
- Fast Shipping
The shipping rate is $9.95 in the United States & Canada. The shipping rate to other countries such as the United Kingdom, and Europe,… with different currencies will be the same amount of $14.95.
- Standard Shipping
The shipping rate is $4.95 in the United States. The shipping rate to all other countries such as Canada, the United Kingdom, and Europe with different currencies will be the same amount of $5.95.
- Free Shipping
Applies to orders with a value from $75 (all worldwide).
– Once your order leaves our warehouse, how long it takes to deliver depends on your shipping method selected at checkout.
– In addition, if your order is personalized and/or needs adjustment, it may take a few days for our designer to create a complete art file. Design time will depend on adjustment (more or less, easy or difficult) and can be from 3-5 days or more.
- The above timeframe is only applied for orders to the US with the Standard shipping method (“days” here is “business days“)
- The majority of our orders are processed and shipped within the timeframe we offer above. However, the time period above is only approximate and can differ in individual cases. Some items/orders may require a longer ship-out and/or delivery timeframe.
- Due to unforeseeable delivery bottlenecks with our suppliers as well as delivery companies, deliveries may be delayed a little bit. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause to you.
- Holiday shipping: Due to certain US and International Holidays, especially in peak seasons, orders may take longer to ship out. We’re so sorry for this inconvenience and hope that you can understand for us.
- Can I ship the order to multiple addresses?
We only offer single-destination shipping. If you wish to ship to multiple locations, please order separately with separate addresses.
- How to Check/Track order status?
If your order has been shipped out, a Tracking Number will be sent to you via email.
You can track your order via the following link: https://www.17track.net.
Contact Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any doubts referring to your orders.
- I never received my package, what should I do?
Many times your package will be sitting at the local post office due or there was a missed delivery attempt.
For U.S. orders, if a package has not been successfully delivered and it has been more than 20 days since the order was placed and tracking data is showing, you can request a refund or make a request to have the order re-sent. If it has been less than 20 days and tracking data is showing, please patiently wait until the package has a chance to arrive.
If your item has not arrived within the time frame, contact Customer Service at: email@example.com and we will do our best to help you!
We do not process a refund/reprint in the following cases:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address, not being at home to receive the delivery, and not picking up the packages as requested).
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Our Store (i.e. not being cleared by your country’s customs, being delayed by a natural disaster, showing “delivered” in the tracking system, having been shipped into your mailbox but gotten lost).